8.03.2008

Stand-still

HELL-low!

I am overweight today. HAHA. Not just with fats but with the tonnes of workshit i would have to do. Pun Intended everywhere in this post. HAha. I just need to let out a few things. So let's just proceed.

First UP.
Yesterday i had an outing with Far. Had a heart to heart with her ya know. And she taught me to take pictures of myself. HAHA. I'm so lousy lah. all the pictures senget one side. Wad to do, i just feel uncomfortable taking photos. Truth. We had doughnuts and Starbucks and everything fun. Sitting by the fountain. Listening to songs. planning our life together. Very cool stuff. Well just a few pictures to let y'all see.


My Darling, Farlina


ME trying to look like a tourist.


Smiles


Suck it in ladies... HAHAHAHA





CAught Off-guard photos



Our HAngout plAce...





I think this is one of the most beautiful pictures i have ever taken with dopod.


-----------------------------------------------------

Anyhoo..
hmmm.
i guess i have a lot of things to say.
But shall keep it to a minimum.
My past has been catching up on me.
I'm really running slow.

Its the little things in life that sometimes makes us be reminded how lucky we are to be alive on this earth. DUn let anyone take the good things away from you. HAve faith people, even when its getting tough. This applies even to me, who is being tested these few days by the thousand shocking things that have been occurring non-stop. Let's all face our inner battles with a strong heart. Let's stand by each other as we see our greatest foes fall: our fears, our anger, our disappointments, the aggravators, the losers, our sadness, our pain...
Stay positive, stay patient, stay motivated, stay calm. We'll be able to pull through.


----------------------------------------

Cheers to positivity.

1 comment:

~ςufγαη~ said...

hey there. haven't dropped by ur blog for a while alrdy.

I see ur going for std chartered (haha, I went to read all ur past entries). I'm going too! For 42km! hehe

Anyway, take care yea, and hope to cya soon too! :D

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful