8.06.2008

More Than Words

Hello dearest,
I am currently sleeping over at rabbit's place with planet. Ito-san a.k.a doszey is still shy with me. I tried communicating with her. but i guess she speaks english better than malay. :) pictures tmr when i get better.

life ha been tough for met these few weeks.
I'm fighting with my inner self, just to pull through for my final project tmr. After that you can expect loads of starbucks and stoning from me. I really feel the need for time and space.

I am thankful to god for everything that has happned. it widened my perspective to life and the uncountable times it made me realise how short and temporary life is. It makes me appreciate life and everyone that has been in it. I feel like i can no longer feel regret over what has been done. But instead concentrate on what i can do to be a better person.

Siapa tuhan kamu?
Siapa nabi kamu?
Di mana qiblat mu?
Apakah imammu?
Apakah agamamu?
Siapakah saudaramu?

I know no matter what, its not enough. I've wasted alot of time on nothingness. sofia, time to wake up.

Today is 6Th August 2008. Its been a year exactly since we last met. Things definitely have changed. But so have i. N i begin to understand that things are fine the way they already are. Fate? Today even though i feel the sense of loss, i dun feel angry or hurt over what has happened. I finally accepted that thing were meant to be exactly like it is... Maybe i have fully forgiven? i dunno. Forgiveness.. wad a word. I've actually accepted the two people back i thought i never would. I have faith that the steps i take are true and wise.

Love takes on so many form.


my dad is my strength, my mum my weakness.
planet is my motivation, rabbit my humility.
just in case i never tell you enough,
i love you.

the so many challenges...
Strength and faith.
I know i will get through this anyway.
Haha. So arrogant lor.

smiles,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful