8.05.2008

the present is a gift.

Have i told you how everyday my life comes up with a surprise waiting to spring unto me?
Monday was definitely one of the most challenging day....
first my presentation sucked big time. i love ms Sim but i felt like crying in front of my class during the question and answer session.
just when i thought life was going to be normal, i found out that rabbit was hospitalised.
worst, my uncle passed away.

i pray for strength..
strength to continue fighting this feeling of weakness that is threatening to consume me whole. I'm just so tired.. i almost feel like i cannot keep up with my own life. when in truth, i am the boss of my life.

i shall not give in.

its so sad, piercing deep within.
yet
i cannot cry.

I'm the caliph of my life,
sailing,
leading others,
motivating,
masking fears.
I'm the caliph of this life.


strength and faith
because the present is a gift.

love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful