Hello Baby.
I haven't cleaned up my room yet.
haha. Yes i know I've said many times i would.
But i only managed to vacuum the floors, change my pillow casings,
wipe the top surfaces of everything dusty,
place fresh flowers in my room!,clear my thrash cans..
today i was supposed to continue with cleaning
my closet and books and stuff..
but after doing a duet with The Head Chef
in the kitchen for about five hours already,
I'm a goner. hahah.
But it has been great you know.
Spending time with her for my holidays.
Cooking and cleaning and teasing each other.
I've just realised it has been quite a while since i did anything
with just her, me and dad.
Right now i am just taking my 1 hour break so here i am, blogging about my life.
Yesterday i dunno what's going up with my other side.
Haha. I was just plain depressed and feeling like I've
been blanketed by a thousand emotions, the major being loneliness.
I wanted to sleep with Planet in her small bed,
thinking it would be cosy and quiet and calm.
But it was too small for two and she's too tired
for anything.
So i looked through my book collection.
"Please god, just give me something."
And there i found my all-time favourite book.
A book that never fails to keep me company through
all my hard times.
Sunshine by Robin McKinley.
I went back to my pink room, turned on the lights
and rearranged my pillows, tuck myself in
and started reading the book.
And after some time, i feel like I'm home.
Peaceful.
Today i realised I'm really going to be an aunt soon.
And it scares me because i don't think
I'm a good role model.
I wanna change for the better. :)
love,
Sunshine
Going back to school wasn't a good idea.
I'm never going back.
JSS was never my favourite anything.
yeah I'm thankful for the girls i met.
but so wad?
Never have i ever went back to that darn place
coming home feeling good about myself.
Wad she said was hurtful.
I hate that place.
With whatever that has been going on plus that Jss trip,
of course i feel like breaking down.
But its all over.
Your past can only scare you so much.
It doesn't rain forever remember?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment