8.18.2008

18 Far

hello good morning!
guess who's birthday??



heeeheeks!
HAPPY Birthday Darling!

--------------------------


I just need to blog before i start getting ready for today's events.
Oh no. I cant remember what i wanted to blog about.
Hmmmmmmmmm.


Maybe i can start off by saying i miss hashima.
haha. I think i have been giving her shocking news like non-stop for
a few days and i shall stop today because
i dun want her to have a heart attack.
see that's why i love her,
she can still get shocked by the things i say or do
after our 11 year long relationship. haha.

Today i feel like my world is at its place.
everything seemed like they are at where they were supposed to be.
Thank you Allah.
i feel so lucky.


he came back didn't he?
Everything at the right speed.
I think i am actually surprised.
HAHA. i dunno.
I mean i just didnt expect this.
being the emo-less machine that i am, i dun realise i am shocked
till like a few seconds ago.
hehe

Elevated my status.
wow.

Anw perfect guy is not so perfect anymore..
hmmmmmm..
I guess i'm just not a good friend anymore.
I just cannot stand people who's forever sad, yet hiding in
what they themselves call a happy facade or front or shell or whatever.
I think if you're sad, then feel sad.
After that you pick yourself up.
And i realised how strong my girlfriends are right now.
They can cry buckets yet they pick themselves up faster and better.
I think its depressing to be around people who continuously
get stuck in the past.
I caN be going through alot,
yet these sad people always seemed more problematic.
kan pelik tu.
But wow.
Really makes me salute my gfs for all the hell they've been through.
but at the same time,
i hope perfect guy be strong, have faith and remain humble.

Maybe its just me getting bored quickly when it comes to the opposite sex.
who knows?

-----


i gotta run!

I really hope everybuddy will have a good day today :)


"Morning sunshine :)"
Feels like home.

Love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful