I'm going to be doing a very confusing blog entry today.
So yeah. haha.

GirlFriend Number 1

GirlFriend Number 1.1

GirlFriend Number 1.1.1
Ahahaha. ok these three are just so great to me i dunno wad to complain about them.
Shimi and I could have a grown a teen if we were already married. hahah.
Far is always so near to my heart. HAHAHAHA. I'm like her girlfriend.
FongChong is my love thug. So OLD yet so young. haha.
Why I Love Shimi:
i called her shimi, mama and takashimaya and she still loves me
Why I love Far:
Because i played fishing with her. oh and i'm her only girlfriend.
HAHAHA. she's going to kill me soon.
Why I Love Fong:
fong says:
u arh more and more weird
Sunshine says:
WAD?!
Sunshine says:
why?
Sunshine says:
haha
fong says:
haha
fong says:
come back LADY sofia
fong says:
go away MAN sofia
fong says:
haha
Sunshine says:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
thank you thank you thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My love. HAHa. I'm married to them loh.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Before
After
Now
Ok girls[or boys] NEVER EVER cut your hair for the one you think you love.
hahahaha.. nah its ok to do so actually since your hair grows back.
My hair was really long last time.
I'm notorious for my long big curly hair.
I fell in love with a loser.
He always said i should rebond my hair, cut bangs blah blah blah.
I felt real down real upset.
I really wanted to know he loved me enough.
But i felt judged.. the way i looked..
I thought i wanted to show him.
so well i got it chopped.
not even exaggarating.
it was CHOPPED.
and i thought you know i will surprise him with my new hair-do.
but well almost a year later,
i still didnt meet him up.
my hair has grown to how it was before.
less curly, extra big but its ok.
i missed my hair ever since the day i chopped it off.
and i realised that it wasnt just hair that i got rid of.
it was me. a part of me.
Now that my hair is growing,
i feel like i've got some parts of me back.
No longer lost or missing something.
I have just started my life anew.
And i hope i'll remain strong.
And i hope i find someone who can accept me,
big hair and all.
A wise old man once told me " just be who you are. don't ever let anyone change you."
i hate the magic numbers.
ahahaha.
but i love finger eleven.
No comments:
Post a Comment