Dearest Future Bofriend,
How are you today? smilin' from ear to ear i hope.
Today had been a boat ride from hell heading towards heaven and then got stuck somewhere in between. HAHAHA. honey dont you just love how i see life?
I had a slow but steady day in the beginning of today. went over to tuas for company visit with fong farah and adam. Daddy was so kind to let us have lemon barley and walk us around. I had dinner with fong and adam as farah headed home.
After that me and fong dropped by popular.
That's where my life [ok maybe just my day] was messed up forever. There's this dude that placed a camera in an umbrella. he went around peeping undereath the hem of the ladies' skirts. GOsh i didnt expect to be a part of this loser scheme. Fong pulled me to safety [like literally] and informed me. I was scared and disgusted and angered by it. Worst, i witnessed him doing it to ther innocent women. That's when fong and i confronted him. I wished i made him embarassed. I wished there was security. I wished i made him delete all things he recorded but i was just dumbstruck. i wished i cursed him the thousand and one curses i have learnt throughout my life. But fong said, we're human beings. A second chance. haiz. The hardest man to forgive thus far.
I went home and told shimi and azriyan about it since they were the ones that happened to be msning and smsing me. I just needed to let someone know. Its just disturbing. I couldn't get the incident out of my system.
I went out with daddy and talked things out. And as usual daddy has his own way of reassuring me life's like that and i'm gonna be ok and safe. And i went to the market with him. The fruit seller always talks to us without fail. And the cute little thing was trying to sell durians again! He's so funny and cheerful and warm i feel all problems forgotten. SO cute. and on the way home daddy showed me his protective side again.
I was afraid of this super huge rat. Daddy wasnt bothered. [as usual] But the momet i said "daddy ayu takut ada rat".. He sent the rat running with a simple "shoo". I felt safe with such a simple gesture. i went home to find albino ad rabbit at home too. it was great.
then after that the horrifying stories of the ex emerge. HAHA. after which i start eating pineapples at one corner. i became super acksyen nak mampus. i didnt even offer a slice. and everyone knew i cannot be disturbed for that few minutes.
see honey that is why you should speed up.
slow seh. but ily.
love,
Sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment