



Dearest Future Boyfriend,
I watched soccer today with Ami. Damn, it was fun. I was sitting with the Brazil Fans but i was cheering for the Singapore Team. Haha. I was never so torn into two in my whole life! I love brazil (3) and I love Singapore(0) too! i dunno! HAHA.
I saw gigi, shiny, orange and everybody else! HEhehe! they are nicknames i gave to everyone. I even made two friends! They played well and i still love them both!
It was definitely the best belated birthday gift ever! Thanks alot girlfriend!
I always enjoy watching live matches. One day we should try ok.
But for now i got to get some rest. Have a good week.
Wish i had more pictures,
Love,
Sunshine
1 comment:
ahhh i can't believe you watch soccer without me... scream and shout without me...
heh... but i'm werking anyway... hehe
Post a Comment