Why Is it that everything i do this few days,
everything doesnt turn out right?
Why doesnt everything go smooth?
Why does everything seemed so difficult?
For the first time in my poly life i'm letting other people
do alot of work, while i only think and "oversee".
That's basically being fucking lazy.
For the thousandth time i feel my love life sucks
do nothing about it, while i just get frustrated over i dunno what.
That's basically being an emotional wreck.
for me right now i'm just a car.
Its like being a car in five thousand accidents at one shot.
Left with only the rims of the wheels.
Tell me what can you do with rims?
Polish it?
it was only a part of the car.
And that's how i'm feeling.
Like i used to be part of something greater.
Not anymore.
I was supposed to get back to the good life people.
HAHA. I DUNNO WHAT HAPPEN!
[honestly i don't!]
Suddenly i dont know anything.
I cannot remember specific things.
I cannot complete my to-do lists everyday
and has to bring it forward to the next.
I cant finish my poetry.
I cant concentrate on anything.
I cant even sleep properly.
I feel like shit.
I saw two guys playing PSP having fun as bestfriends
and i almost cried.
[????????]
When i said the storm is coming,
i wasnt exaggerating.
The storm might have just arrived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment