7.21.2008

Fuhyo

Hello love.
i have at least 9 things to settle by tonight in my to do list.
HA HA.
but first i need to bring some love to this blog.
oh great i said love again.
i guess today has been a lovely day. :)

We had an ice cream emergency at nine a.m.
S.H wanted ice cream so i dragged her to swensens with Fong.
hehee. jangan cabar.










It started to rain but it was really nice.
i took some accidental shots. haha. i dunno i think i kinda like it.




---------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Planet has been trying to date each other ever since our beloved got married.
And I'm glad we still find time to be there for each other no matter.
Love you always.



[me trying to imitate her]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mummy and Daddy has been real helpful in helping me stay calm through troubled times.
They never fail to make me feel safe.
Even though i know that its never so easy.
anyway i think my mum is the most beautiful lady I've seen.
though its not clear, well just wanna show you.



------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally two more addition to my room!
I'm almost there to personalizing my room!!
yeeha!
i need to get curtain-beads[cant find the word], lamp, box, bedsheets, drapes..
almost.. hehehe.







oh i gray-scaled it. believe me, my room is now no longer pink.
its colourful.

YAY!
I have found a new love!
I can shop for my room!
My best friend said when i talk about my new room, i sound like I've just moved house.
ahhahahaha.

----------------------------------------------------------
Alrightey guess i'm done.
Need to get the Nine things to-do settled now.

A bit more ok..

Sometimes when i look i myself, i start to realise how tired i really am.



Tired but very happy.
Alhamdulillah.

1 comment:

SHIMA said...

JUST DROPPING BY TO SEND SOME LOOOVEEEE. HEHE. HELLO BABE!

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful