1.07.2009

Tmr MODSIM quiz!

I'm currently studying for System Modelling and Simulation quiz tmr. Well reading first few lines more like. HEHE. I know its a little late. But i will pay up for the lost hour tonight because i have had my 3 hours of sleep after school. I was so tired i accidentally buih-ed my sister and overslept till 8.45pm. well so anyway i bathed and did all admin work that needs to be done:

1) deLete friendster account
2) check all school mails
3) check all other mails
4) reply all mails
5) myspace.com

And so i did delete my friendster account. Reason? i get bored. And i actually have to admit that the less people i get to know, re-know and un-know, the better. So nil friendster account it is.

my room is still in a complete mess. I'm getting lazier and lazier and yet i feel like there's so many things to do. Its so crampin' my style. HAHA. i always wanted to say that. My class has been very pleasant this year. They always are, but you can sometimes sense when they are all tired, or tensed or upset. So i'm really glad that despite panda eyes ad dozing off in class, they are lively and cheerful.

I am desperately in need of money. Gimme gimme more...

Thats all folks.

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful