1.02.2009

After new year's day.

Well hello lovely people!
Happy new year again!

The past week have been such a rush for me.
On the last day of the year i had 3 birthday celebrations altogether and even had time to meet my bestfriend in-between!
YAY!
The year is new and it means a new beginning for me.
AGAIN.
haha.
What i did for my new year was alot of neopets and a good movie marathon.
twilight-pirates of carribean trilogy.
It was just me and my laptop.
Thank god daddy borrowed the pirates of caribbean trilogy set from my uncle.
haha.
AND i am an official proud member of self-declared twilight fan.
i knew about the book before the movie.
and honestly i didnt give a shit about watching the movie till well i got bored and robert pattinson's face was alluring enough.
i loved it!
not the girl though.
she looked very... i dunnowhatsit.
but cheers for her brown hair.
i swear if they put a blondie as the girl opposite edward cullen...
things will not be as good?
well who cares what i think?
it was a great movie.

I created a myspace.com account a few days ago.
Reason?
So that i could be Lauren Conrad's friend. haha.
I know very juvie.
I:M A GROUPIE.
AHAHHAHAHA
BUt now that i am, i have nothing else there to do.
The friend requests keep on coming in.
the first few days was from very cool and nice people.
Once it reaches the fifth day,
i get from mattish to pervertish.
Damn.
haha.
I dunno.. if LC doesnt chat me up...
i will delete the rest of the weirdos asap.
Its a sign you know.
HAHA.

I havent come up with a resolutions list.
Surprisingly i read many new-foud discoveries about
how resolutions list makes people feel bad about themselves.
Well not for me!
its fun as hell and you can be as creative as you want.
:)
I am also coming up with my wish list.
Everything will be published soon!
No worries.

Love,
Sunshine.

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful