Hello world.
FArlina we shall see each other soon. Sky dark dark want to rain. HAHA.
I have just had my first round of badminton. My initial plan was a full day of badminton till i pass out. haha. ok maybe not till i pass out. But i've been needing my own game since school starts. But unfortunately its raining in the west. So i only had my 2 hours of badminton. HAHA.
My preggie sis also played for a few minutes. I gotta say she still got it. Playing wih my bro-in-law is a blast lah. we smack like no one's business. And its just a great joy to see us laughing and having a good time. Being active does wonders definitely. Its an intimate event for me. haha.
So far the holidays are doing good. I'm hoping it stays that way.
Right now i'm planning activities/events for K707 and for my family. Yup its time i give back to people i care about the most.
Happy holidays my love!
love,
Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment