Hello there mates.
Have the new year been good to you?
so far i've heard really pleasant things from the people
around me so i wish 'ultimate happiness' is applicable to
everyone of us.
I have promised to do a resolutions' list and post it in here.
But honestly speaking, i havent really sat down and write down
anything at all and get it all organized the way i liked it.
And i also think that a resolutions' list gets a bit personal
for me to share it with the world.
However, since i promised, i'll give a gist of what it will
look/sound/feel like.
For the year 2009,
i have decided to be flying solo and achieve my
greatest pontential in anything i do.
That includes 4th time runing as top student
in my madrasah since its my O's this year.
I would also like to be a better person in
many areas: a better muslim, a better leader,
a better team member, a better daughter,
a better sister and a better friend. I want to
put aside any feelings of regret, hurt and anger
that i bottled up for 2008.
I want to learn from my past mistakes and learn
to be a more patient individual. I'd try to get
everything organized and clean. I'll also make sure
my hygiene habits up one level and try to bring
antibacterial wet tissues on important days like
when i'm eating at lau par sat, simpang bedok and etc.
I shall apply a "see but dont touch" policies to
all good looking (or not) boys. I shall enjoy
every experience that i will go through to the
maximum.
Read atleast five comics by marvel before 2010.
That's roughly what i think.
love,
Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment