I'll be going out with my dad soon,
so i guess i'll be haste.
One of the things i have to say I've learnt is that staying true to yourself really makes a big difference. I still believe in being nice to everyone but make decisions that you really would stand for and you believe whole-heartedly. I'm saying this because I've reflected on my past actions. What you choose to say or do should be in sync with your heart and soul. I make decisions in my life everyday every hour just like everyone. And i want to live with no regrets. Being a little bit selfish allowed room for just that. No regrets. Ever since i stopped considering too much, i find that the decisions i make are more fulfilling.
There's so many things unsaid. But i just cannot turn on that last switch to be open about what I'm going through.
So many things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment