1.28.2009

School.

Today was a good day with my parents although it was a short one.
I try to spend as much time doing things i like alone because tmr is another round of school and the start of everything.[whatever everything includes]
I'm glad that over the past few days i have managed to resolved alot of things.
I felt like i have a moment to look for answers i seek and i am in some ways, satisfied and content.
I'm beginning to you know, really identify wat's real and wat's not.
Address issues that i thought has expired.
From past relationships to friendships to my family, my future and everything else. [whatever everything includes]
I know its always weird how i see school as a beginning of a chaotic life.
But its truly not.
I dun fear going to school i love it.
I believe in education and living life to the fullest. Oh yes.
But if ever you felt that i am being negative about school life, well thats just because you are only reading a part of my life and you do not understand what's it like to see things my way.
Why i always go "tmr is a beginning of all things nasty.." its more because school is like a calendar for me.
It marks when i smile or cry or get frustrated.
Its not my everything but it helps remind me that i'm being part of life,
that my life is revolving, i'm evolving and new problems need solving/not.
[i just had to do that rhyming thing.]

I just feel amazing that i even have a school to go to.
Count our blessings guys because there's so many kids, like me, who isnt as lucky or as privileged to receive education in a learning institute without feeling unsafe or insecure.

May god bless us all.

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful