1.18.2009

hey there.
I am currently sipping soya bean milk, enjoying [and hating]the cold night, reading a book and doing research for my audit on monday. I feel so grateful for this luxury.

There's a few things i've been thinking about. Mostly about people, different people i meet everyday and some of the ones i'm lucky to get to know. One fact is that i actually do not hate people because of something they do or say everytime. I just hate because its instinct to strongly dislike someone or something for existing. The other fact is that my instinct in unstable and for most part i only find out i hate somebody too late or too soon. Another fact would be that i usually prefer to prevent from hating other than curing the hate. Because there is no such thing as unhate. Unhate is not love mind you.

I'm just saying how sometimes people you love do very hate-able things and you feel like hating them but then you just don't. Happens alot. And surprise,surprise you might just be one of them. i mean i might be one of them.

All is fair in love. Do you believe that kinda thing? I'm still having debates with myself over that. Nothing truly is fair. You dont go stealing other people's boyfriends just because you fell in love. You dont lie to a girl and make use of her as a rebound so that you'd be up walking healthy and be able to fall in love with someone else. But at the same time you gotta do something to get what you want done. And because i half-believe this theory, i forgive the guys that wasnt really nice to me.

Or maybe not.

I always believe that no matter what the situation, you must stick to golden rules.
1) YOu dont create a huge lie, medium lie or small lie
2) Don't be rude. Your tone, your language, behaviour.
3) BE straightforward but polite. People always say "I'm straightforward" when they are not. They are just rude in your face. Honest people care about other people too.
4) Care. If you cant love, care. Care about people's feelings. Care about the world.
5) Avoid jaywalking. You might laugh all you want. But people who jaywalks lies more often, smokes/have smoked/thought of smoking/whatever, are always arguing with their parents, have bad manners and although they have a lot of friends, they've got nothing. Most of the time true. Believe me. And if you want to avoid making stupid mistakes like hurting people, or getting too drunk to breathe, dun jaywalk. i can go on about psychological and sociological effects of jaywalking but i wont.
6) If ever you decide to walk away, dun come back.

i swear i didnt think that's not what i wanna blog about. but..
---------------

I'm not going on any dates this year. Or the next. I'm going to stick to my future plan. Boy its going to BIG.

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful