1.17.2009

The rules of love

I think i figured out why Angelina Jolie and brad Pitt adopted three kids. (& soon many more) ahaha.
In less than one month i have adopted one neopet after another, just because it felt good to know that the pet will be taken care off. Its actually addictive you know. Adopting and adopting.

[this entry will be a bit singlish one ok]
well my class is currently having our cram-jam session because of the projects and tests and quizzes and audits coming. I damn bored seh. I really wanna do something fun like play badminton or go sight-seeing or climb some mountain. Just something fun. Thank god for most of my projects i am with Weng Fong. And my teammates are getting better too. THey are all more involved now and missions assigned to them are usually completed. YAY! Except maybe for myself. Now i like slack like that. I really appreciate ting, farah and brian doing their work and coming for meetings. Even though i said thank you many times, and even though they said its required, i still feel thankful.

I'll be wearing formal almost everyday next week. Just now was the start of "wear formal" day. Damn. But i gotta say i've invested well in my formal skirt. My big ass looks great in them and i manage to conceal whatever it is i want to conceal. The best part is.. it comes in my favourite colour! grey. So going shoppig with daddy just means i make smart shopping decisions![which i appreciate alot too]

March is coming sooner. The big day of my life this year. I'm kinda nervous but excited. I wish i could skip valentine's day this year... You know what? I think i will.

So many things to do so little time.
gtg now.
Good night.

OH YA BY THE WAY I BOUGHT A NEW BOOK!
HAHA
PLEASE DUN TELL MY PARENTS!

love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful