12.27.2008

Its gonna be 2009 soon!

I LOVE BLOGGER!
i have problems seeing certains animated msges from my friendster comments.
So well i did things the right way.
Preview it here!
Oh boy!
Some of the comments i get.
Downright kinky.
SO atleast now i know i can delete the dirty ones.

Its that time of the year again!
WOOHOO!
Stressful periods for me.
literally and un-lietrally.
Its crazy dont you think?
The weather, the riots and everything that has been going on.

As a treat to everyone who bothers to read this,
I'm gonna have my wishlist and resolutions list published!
And an evenn bigger treat?
I'm gonna blast off next year's 28th february blog post for everyone to eat their hearts out!
Just you wait.
I have many things lined up for everyone.
Especially me!
Gosh talking like this reminds me just how much i miss spending time with Shimi and Farlina.
Shimi especially.
Do you know we managed to survive a few weeks without each other this holidays?
Yeah i know!!! Insane right?!
SO alright.
I think that's all i wanna say.


New year is coming. tmr also a special day for the muslims.
SO may god bless us all :)

Love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful