Do you wanna know why i'm single?
Do ya do ya do ya?
Well i thought about it on the way home today and i figured that its because i havent in all honesty find someone who's like attractive enough.
If i meet the good looking, turns out boring.
If i find the funny, they are unloyal.
If i find a good sweet talker, well thats what they do.
SO its difficult to be in a love-love relationship when you dont find what you truly seek.
In my case i guess i didnt really know what i want.
Thank god my mistake when as far as ugly blondie.
So what do i want?
I want cute and sexy.
Shimi will go "what?!"
haha.
I know girls like guys who has a cute face.
I dun like cute face, i like cute personality.
I like sexy, face AND personality.
Like when someone breathes deeply and in a calm manner,
thats hubba hubba sexy.
or when he gets nervous everytime he meets me,
thats cute.
or when he flick his hair back,
thats stupid.
hahaha
[i had to mention that one because farah and fong always matchmake me with that kind of boys.]
oh i hate boys that go " eh i'm fat already " after eating a burger or something.
Its such a turn off.
Besides the not-meeting-requirements excuse,
i'm also single because its difficult to find humble and polite dudes around.
I dunno what's so cool about sounding boastful or stupid loudly.
I'm also single because i am not really into it.
I don't see many happy relationships around so i'm into believing that
most of the times,
the couples you see holding hands are fighting with each other.
I'm so not jealous.
Lastly, I'm also single because every guy i met, lies to my face because they think i dont know what's going down really.
Even if it means i just met them a minute after not seeing each other for years.
Its a habit guys have,
"if you see sofia, lie to her face."
Dumb.
Ya now that i say all that i got a feeling the single thing will stretch a bit longer.
HAHA.
Love.
Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment