Rock-a-by-baby.
Well yes the baby is now at home finally.
Asleep.
A cute little thing.
i Want to post up pictures but then i think "too young for exposure."
Life has been crazy.
Haven;t had any fun yet since the holidays because
everything just happens at one shot.
I did get to meet up with a few people though.
Farlina and my socio mates.
Yesterday i met botak and cloudy and we had a good time talking.
Like old friends, we are all doing our own things,
planning for future meet-ups.
I think the holiday blues applies to planet too.
She and i are just squeezing every second to enjoy our hols.
Too bad hers would end on monday.
Not that mine is any better.
I'm going to drag my father for shopping asap.
Not fair.
I'm still the baby of the club ok.
I cant wait to pack.
Did i tell you my nephew is cute?
SUPER CUTE!
Still it doesnt change the situation much.
He's the only exception to the No-BABY rule.
oh and how can i forget,
yesterday another baby turned 19!
Happy Birthday Sabrina!
love,
Sunshine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment