3.25.2009

Leap of Faith

hello world.
I dunno how to really feel about leaving.
As the hour draws nearer, i'm going like
"is this for real?"
But it is what it is.
And i'm sure for all of us,
its about taking a leap of faith,
to leave our comfort zone,
to learn something way out of our depth.
I'm actually leaving in a few more hours.
Oh my god!

Today went out with a few of the K707.
It was simple but fun.
We have all finally reached year 3 together.
It was nice to just observe the close-ness of the class.
We laughed and chitchat and despite our many personalities,
i felt that we have a nice relationship going on.
I hope they are going to miss us!!
HAHA. Because i'm gonna miss every single one of them.

I'm k.o-ing now.
Good night my loves.

Lovelove,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful