hello world.
I guess this is it huh.
In about eight hour or so i'll be at the airport with my beloveds.
Yesterday so many things happened to me.
But it let me gauge my growth.
I know for sure that i am no longer the same me i was yesterday
I stopped a fight and managed to get the police to come.
I took responsibility over something that happen that doesnt involve myself.
I stood up to lazy fucks who just shrug off responsibilities.
I spoke my mind and was honest with a guy who lied to me.
I manage to control my anger although i was bloody pissed off.
I gave a liar a chance to make amends.
I dunno why but i can still feel the bitter taste.
I thought i could leave my past behind.
But what can i do when my past catches up with me?
Amy, i give you this last chance. Dun fuck up.
One mistake. Just one and you're out of my life for real.
But i dun regret giving this chance.
In the end, i dont want to keep on losing people that were important to me.
I do however, feel at loss that i could not be there for my nephew's cukur rambut.
For birthdays that i'd miss.
For the reunions i'd be absent for.
The last few days i have to be honest, i have been crying like fuck.
I realise that because i was wrong.
I thought i had nothing to lose.
But in actual fact i had everything i could wish for.
I love everyone of you who has been there for me.
Pray for my safety.
I'll always think of you.
lovelove,
Sunshine
I want my mummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment