3.11.2009

The POST-era

okay people,vote: happy post or angry post?
HAppy post?
Ok well lemmmessee.
The baby is such a bundle of joy.
And its not just because books that i read describe babies as such,
but because i like to see the baby bundled tight and being carried by
one of my family members.
Especially my daddy.
So naturally calming, the effect works on the baby as well!!
These few days have also been a really hardcore family moment.
There are times when i go "stop bossing me around bitches!"
haha. But its all good.

I also took my immunization jabs.
I swear the last time i went for a jab, it was A JAB.
This time three separate needles.
And for someone who hates being touched, even by the skinniest of needles,
i was really a happy person.
My sister was like "alah, kau ingat tak that time kan they combine the vaccines into one syringe. No sweat lah. We go for all three k."
Yah right.
So that was the joke of the day.
But it made me laugh every time i remember being injected.
1,2,3 breathe in breathe out.
1,2,3 breathe in breathe out.
1,2,3 breathe in breathe out.
DAMN.

ok the next thing i'm gonna say is both a happy and sad thing.
I finished watching all the action movies and all the books i wanted to read.
I'm left with -nil- items to do.
On my very little free time that is.
With the taking charge of cleaning and serving,
i feel like the runner in a restaurant by the way,
i've only got time for trivial entertainment.
And oh god, no music please.

I got to go now.
toodles.
sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful