
My one minute tribute.
----------------------------------------------------------
ya ok whatever.
anyhoo life's good for the moment.
haha.
"from this moment..."
haha.
i have to extend my thanks to fong for being really patient these few days.
because i erupt once in awhile for no apparent reason.
girls its time to party!!!
when i have the time...
OH I TANNED!
haha.
fong and farah was like
"oh you did?"
hahaha.
wah!
i fear that i lost myself,
i'm still searching for what i truly am.
the events that happened to me this year was really
an eye-opener.
the lies, the pushing over, the passing of loved ones,
the 99 questions, the stress, the loss, the fights,
the tension, the crisis....
sometimes i look at myself and hate what i'm seeing.
sometimes i just feel fabulous.
i feel weird that only at eighteen i decide
i need to find my identity of self.
but i guess i gotta start somewhere.
you motherfuckers who like to lie should too.
having said that,
i want to fall in love tonight.
MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS
Lyrics:
Verse 1
From this moment, life has begun
From this moment, you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
Verse 2
From this moment, I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love, I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
Chorus 1
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
Verse 3
From this moment, as long I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
Chorus 2
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
(pause)
Verse 4
From this moment, as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment on
----------
love,
Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment