9.07.2008

6th Day of Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum.
HEHE. Chey chey chey.
MEntang2 time puasa.
I've been getting lazy to blog or go online
ever since
this lappy is at planet's room.
But hmm. I guess i just realise how curly my
hair can be if i don't comb it in the morning.
HAHA.
HAve i told you that my current room is a store room too?
Yeah and it gets to me sometime because
everyone just keeps coming in without knocking,
invading my private space.
How can you sleep peacefully knowing
that your dad is in the same room looking for a screwdriver?
that your mum is looking for her old curtain?
SO IRRITATING LORH!
hahahaha.
Abeh they still like purposely talk to you
just because well you happen to be lying on
the bed breathing[trying to get some sleep.]
HAHA!!!
IRRITATING!!!!
hahaha.
but i guess i just have to live with it.
My life has never really been private or anything.
So its not that bad right?
Right?
But still people don't know me that well.
AHAHA.
I'm suddenly dreaming of marrying this
super beriman and sweet guy.
No idea how that comes to this conversation but yeah.
Pelik betul.
I'm At the fourth and last chapter of Sunshine.
I'm always so sad when i reach this chapter.

Robin Mckinley,please write the second volume or something.
please please please.

I've decided on one of my thousand birthday wishes.
[tak tahu malu belum lepas 2008 dah wish dulu for 2009.]
HAHA.
talking about birthdays,
HAppy birthday Farahyn!
6th Sept baby.

ok i gotta go carltex for my digestives chocolate biscuits.

Selamat Berpuasa and happy holidays to the non-muslims!
[if you;re having holidays! ahhaa]

love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful