9.01.2008

1st Day of Ramadhan part 3

hey there.
It really was a very long day for me.
i told you earlier i didn't really sleep peacefully.
After sahur, subuh, and what not i was awake to
accompany rabbit to the hospital.
After that we went to NTUC
because she needed to go shopping.
Guess who ends up carrying all the groceries??
And then we went to her place first to put her stuff,
[this took like 1/2hr]
after which went back to mom's place.
The moment i reached home, mom was like
"oops, i need... I'm short of.. could you..."
ha ha.
So i went to the market again after praying.
I finally stopped all shopping activity at 3.
I had a small shower [ok, i know there's no such thing as a big shower either. but just bear with me]
And then i cleaned my room because of the Ant Invasion.
[i will elaborate later]
by four i knocked out cold and woke up only at 6.30pm.
and of course started the mad rush to iron clothes,
helped mum prepare food.
WOW.
i want to sleep.
ZZZzzzzz..
HAHAH.
Its already midnight lah!
Penat!!!!!

Ant Invasion
They are everywhere.
I lost it.
i just lost control.
The final straw was when i saw them crawling on my windows
and on my FRESH FLOWERS!!
So jahat lah!
I polluted alot today spraying insecticide.
I cannot help it.
Its so irritating and moving.
EEEEYEEEE!!!
GERAMS!

Well that's all for now.
Today was a nice day too despite alot of things.
i feel like writing to my future boyfriend soon.
Been quite some time.

Love,
Sunshine.

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful