ok so i havent been here in ages.. so:
HELLO
I don't know why i am here at 3.45 in the morning. maybe when Farah nagged at me about not updating my blogger, it actually bothered me. HAha. So well i'm here. I just realised it has been more than five months and many things have happened. What has changed? Alot of things. And unfortunately i hate to admit it, the change is for the worst. I am just different in a bad way. I managed to put a stop to problems but the aftermath is like shit. I'm abit like shit. I think i'm, not even nice to anyone anymore... but
I promise that i'm trying to work on it so i'm tryna focus everything on school, projects, exams and Valemont!
Watch Valemont on mtv.com and let mtv knows it deserves a second season. you boyfriend stealers: Leonardo wilson is MINE.
I got a new lappy since the last post by the way :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment