2.05.2009

Different Os

I don't agree i applying bias to people such as "women, pattern all the same".
I know that if i start on this debate it will go on forever.
So i will not explain but just state that fact.

Today i was very blessed to be able to hang out with my girlfriends of more than six years. Its always fun because they are really great people to spend time with, laughter and stuff. I will post pictures as soon as i get from shima. HAHA.

I decided today that i am quite happy with where i am right now. I mean i want to do great things and continue to achieve everything i strive out to do. But i'm pretty happy with the fact that i'm here now, still ok, trying to always better myself to serve and lead. Its rough, and i have been rough to certain people but its good you know.

The discussion i had with a few people totally was a wake up call for me. That i have made a stupid mistake which i am not proud of, but i cannot rewind time and i made the right decisions too, so i wont slap myself and be remorseful anymore. The past is meant to be what it is. I am no longer going to be guilty of anything i did not do wrong and i shall be brave to stand up for the truth. The truth in which I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURE. I'm going to really close that chapter and forget the "what ifs". It time to move on. And i know "What Ifs" will create this longing and undying curiosity about possibilities. In the end, curiosity kills and I HAVE DECIDED TO LIVE.

I'm going to make sure i think better everytime i do something, everytime i make a decision. And cut down on rubbish talk.

Love,
Sunshine

No comments:

DEMAND MATEO TO PERFORM IN SINGAPORE!






View all Singapore events at Eventful